Seaquam Ninja Vex Warrior
- Complete the Ninja course as fast as you can!
- Carry the tennis ball from start to finish!
- You cannot fall off obstacles or touch your robot
- You can pick up the ball if you drop it!
- You must follow the assigned route
You will need to climb and go down hills
You will need to drive over or around obstacles
You will need to cross a gap
Only use pieces from your Vex IQ kits!
To prevent one person from becoming the "Boss" groups should rotate roles and communicate so everyone gets a fair share of time with their robots
1. Take measurements of each major obstacle to ensure your robot will FIT (example would be the first major right turn after the bumpy bits!)
2. Research Vehicles that are made for crossing ditches, gaps, or big holes (4X4s or Tanks!)
3. Practice Practice Practice!! Make Changes a build your robot in a way that allows for quickly removing parts
4. Make sketches as a group. Brainstorm together to figure out all the main aspects you need for your robot!
- Type of Driving: Wheels or Tank Treads
- Length and Width of your Robot
- Motors that serve a specific role (grabbing the "rope swing")
- Practice Practice Practice!
- How will you carry the Tennis Ball to the finish line?!
Time to make the run: _______
Tennis ball carried to the end: Minus 5 seconds from your total time